We are looking for motivated research assistant and postdoctoral researcher. Please send your CV and brief introduction of your background, future plan and research interest to “firstname.lastname@example.org”. You will be further contacted for scheduling interview.
The positions are open and ready to begin at any time.
Who you are:
- TIGP graduate students, NTU-IBS graduate students are always welcome to contact me for personal meet and discussions.
- Owning Master degree or PhD degree in life sciences or biochemistry-related trainings.
- Familiar with NMR or X-ray crystallography or biophysics instrument
- Having basic idea of molecular biology and protein expression.
- Knowing mammalian cell culture is a plus.
- Knowing Linux and/or programming is a plus.
My research goal:
- Regulating protein ubiquitination and ultimately provide chance to cure human diseases
My research tools:
- NMR, X-ray crystallography, cryoEM, ITC and all available biophysical instrument in IBC and Academia Sinica.
- Computation, large-scale data process and molecular simulation dynamics
- Biochemical assays, enzyme kinetics,
- Ubiquitination and protein degradation in cancer signaling pathway by E3 ligase.
- Ubiquitination and protein degradation in autoimmune response and anti-viral defense by ISG15 and interferon gamma.
- Bioinformatics, ubiquitination database creation and maintenance, toolkit programming for cryoEM and NMR data processing